|| Process Engineer
|Type of Position
|Hours per Week
||Improve the productivity and quality of our production processes.
- Continuously monitor our production processes to ensure quality standards are maintained and improved on.
- Continuously monitor our production processes to ensure that productivity is improving.
- Must acquire a detailed knowledge of our production processes, whether it be thermoforming or extrusion.
- Be able to operate a thermoformer or sheet extruder so that he/she can better diagnose problems, make improvements, and train operators.
- Optimize machine settings. This means also documenting them and documenting proper procedures.
- Document quality specifications for the process.
- Train operators
- Hold periodic meetings with operators to improve training, productivity, and quality.
- Ensure that the equipment and tooling is up to date and in good working condition.
- Constantly learn about technological developments related to their process.
- Coordinate with vendors and maintenance improvement projects.
- Perform any activity necessary for the company to meet the needs of its customers.
- Must report any safety concerns to your supervisor.
- Must report any hygiene concerns to your supervisor.
|Work Experience Requirements
Two years in our production area.
- Must spend a lot of time on the production floor.
- Must learn to operate the machines.
- Must visit with the night shift at least once a week.
BS in Engineering – Mechanical, electrical, materials, plastics, industrial, or chemical.